Rust Seersucker Nampara Dress
The Nampara is a knee-length dress featuring ruffled details on pockets and neckline. Voluminous gathered sleeves and a feminine streamlined silhouette makes this a flattering and playful fit. Looks lovely on its own, but can also be layered over a good turtle neck on colder days. Closes with an invisible zip on the back neck. Crafted in the North of England from 100% Japanese seersucker cotton. Available in sizes: small, medium and large.
- Small: Chest 42cm, Sleeve 42cm Waist 41cm Length 105cm
- Medium: Chest 45cm, Sleeve 43cm Waist 44cm Length 105cm
- Model is a size 8, 5′8″ and wears size Small
- Front slip pockets with ruffled edges
- Gathered sleeves
- Ruffle-edged v-neckline
- Feminine fitted silhouette
- Invisible back zip
- Rust seersucker in 100% Japanese cotton
- Crafted in the North of England
This is made from 100% Japanese cotton. To keep your garment looking its best, we recommend machine washing on 30 degrees with a gentle detergent. Please note dark colours may transfer onto lighter ones. Follow the care instructions on your label or swing ticket and feel free to contact us on email@example.com if you would like more information.
Want your order quick? Place your order before 11am and select Next Working Day at checkout and your order will be despatched the same day. (excludes weekends/holidays) Check our shipping and returns page for more info.