White Batwing Coat
Our ever popular Batwing Coat is back again, in white waxed cotton lined with a natural cotton with a slight flax. A truly British design, this coat is designed in our East London studio using British fabrics and crafted with care in the North of England. The coat includes deep pockets, a snug hood and turn-up sleeves which reveal the lining. This coat fastens with overlapping the front panels that button up on the shoulders. This particular type of waxed cotton can be machine washed at 30 degrees, but please note marks and signs of wear is a natural part of this style of coat.
- Available in Slimcut and Original size Model wears original cut
- Original cut - Batwing style underarm that measures 87cm across chest from underarm seam to underarm seam, 39cm sleeve length.
- Slim Cut - Underarm measures 69cm across chest from underarm seam to underarm seam, 52cm sleeve length.
- Both original and slim cut measure 94cm from shoulder point to hem.
- Waxed cotton is a heritage cloth, which should not be washed due to the waxed surface. Sponge clean with cold water only. Note some degree of marking and signs of wear is part of the charm of this garment.