Sand and Dot Batwing Coat
Our ever popular Batwing Coat is back again, in waxed cotton lined with a beautiful screen printed Japanese flaky linen cloth with a dotty design. A truly British design, this coat is designed in our East London studio using British fabrics and crafted with care in the North of England. The coat includes deep pockets, a snug hood and turn-up sleeves which reveal the lining. This coat fastens with overlapping the front panels that button up on the shoulders. Due to the colour of the lining, please note some marking is to be expected.
- Available in Slimcut and Original size
- Model wears slim cut
- Original cut - Batwing style underarm that measures 87cm across chest from underarm seam to underarm seam, 39cm sleeve length.
- Slim Cut - Underarm measures 69cm across chest from underarm seam to underarm seam, 52cm sleeve length.
- Both original and slim cut measure 94cm from shoulder point to hem.
- Waxed cotton is a heritage cloth, which should not be washed due to the waxed surface. Sponge clean with cold water only. Note some degree of marking and signs of wear is part of the charm of this garment.