Natural Clothing Care - Lint brushes & Moth Repellant
- The Lint brush is a special kind of brush. The hand-mounted rubber takes on a static charge through rubbing and attracts hair, lint and dust like a magnet. The particles deposited on the surface can then be removed easily by hand or under running water. For upholstery and clothing. Easily removes animal hair and dandruff! Oiled beechwood, rubber, size: 13.5 x 7 cm
Suede Crepe Brush - For delicate suede and nubuck shoes and boots, this waxed beechwood suede crepe brush provides gentle, natural rubber crepe folds which will clean and restore the nap and raised surface of suede with ease. Unlike more durable nubuck leather, which is taken from the outer skin or animal hide, suede is made using the inner skin which is then sanded to create the soft, velvety, raised texture so popular for clothing and footwear. The suede crepe 'brush' is gentler than brass wire alternatives and will not damage the delicate fibres if used correctly and without undue pressure. Size: 12cm
Suede brush - made from untreated beechwood with brass wire bristles. Size: 7 x 1.6cm
- Pocket Clothes Brush - Fits in a handbag or jacket pocket and can also be used as a brush for sweeping tables (“waiter’s brush”). Oiled pearwood, stiff, black bristle in 2 rows, size: 13.5 cm
- Suede Rubber - Ideal to slip into a pocket or for travelling, this suede rubber is brilliant at restoring suede and other napped fabrics by simply rubbing it on the surface. Removes dirt and stains without damaging delicate materials if used correctly and without undue pressure or excessively. Also perfect for removing pet hairs from suede and nubuck leather. Measures 5cm long x 3cm wide x 2cm high.
Sneaker Brush - With the help of this special brush, some water, and a spritz of detergent, you can bring the white back to the sole of your sneakers.
- oiled beechwood
- stiff, black bristle
- Size: 16 cm
- Red cedar Blocks - Natural moth protection without chemicals! - American red cedar has a fragrant aroma that is pleasing to people but repels moths. Therefore, you can keep your clothes moth-free with cedar wood products. Place 2 - 5 cedar pieces up per wardrobe unit in such a way that they are not covered by clothes. In drawers or storage compartments 2 pieces are adequate. Place the cedar items on a piece of paper to protect the clothing from the oils in the cedar. When the scent begins to fade, rough the wood slightly with sandpaper. This type of moth protection is absolutely environmentally friendly, since American red cedar is not an endangered plant cultivated under governmental regulations. Untreated cedar wood “Juniperus Virginia” Size: 7 x 5 x 2 cm
- Red Cedar Oil 10ml -Natural moth protection without chemicals! American red cedar has a fragrant aroma that is pleasing to people but repels moths. Therefore, you can keep your clothes moth-free with cedar wood products. This type of moth protection is absolutely environmentally friendly, since American red cedar is not an endangered plant cultivated under governmental regulations. 100% pure ethereal oil
Want your order quick? Place your order before 11am and select Next Working Day at checkout and your order will be despatched the same day. (excludes weekends/holidays) Check our shipping and returns page for more info.