Navy Drill Chore Dress
The Chore Dress is the new staple any workwear lovers wardrobe. This utilitarian inspired piece is crafted in the north of England using high quality European workwear cotton drill. It features delicate detailing through pleats down the front and back bodice, gathered sleeves and front pockets. Available in sizes: small, medium and large.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- S: Chest width: 46cm, Length: 96cm, Sleeve length: 58cm
- M: Chest 48cm, length 98cm, sleeve length 60cm
- L: Chest 50cm, length 100cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Model is 5'8" and is a size 8 wearing a size small
- Machine washable
- Front button through fastening
- 100% Cotton drill
- Crafted in the North of England
To keep your garment looking its best, we recommend machine washing on 30 degrees with a gentle detergent. Please note dark colours may transfer onto lighter ones. Follow the care instructions on your label or swing ticket and feel free to contact us on email@example.com if you would like more information.
Want your order quick? Place your order before 11am and select Next Working Day at checkout and your order will be despatched the same day. (Excludes weekends/holidays) Check our shipping and returns page for more info.